everyday lessons in life  

Posted by olbi in ,

I think all of us ought to learn variety of lessons everyday. These lessons may come directly through our education (in schools) and of course through our day to day experiences in reality. However, we neglect some of these lessons in our lives because we merely pass through them without acknowledging their presence or impact to us. That is why, we tend to face different situations with the same message of “Hey! Learn from me kiddo” because these relevant and identical experiences will only seize to produce if we reached the point that we actually learn from them. For an instance, I used to pass behind schedule my requirements to a major subject. In that circumstance is the point that I have to pass on time whatever is needed to be passed on time for me to get good grades. Or do not procrastinate because you’ll cram and soon will be stressed out with all those other subjects. I hate it when procrastinating becomes a habit of mine. I also don’t like it when I feel so stressed when there’s nothing to be stressed about. If I only have the discipline and time management to systematize and work things out… though somehow it makes me happy knowing that I’m not the only one experiencing such situation (hehe). Hence, don't just ignore the lessons presented in front of you for these are as important as building the values within us, making each one of us worthwhile in this world.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 2, 2008 at Wednesday, April 02, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments