little adjustments  

Posted by olbi in ,

Our new semester for the school year 2008 to 2009 has already started and surprisingly, I remained in my section with new classmates around. There ought to be little adjustments in this situation because not all the people transferred in our section are my friends. Also, we were regrouped that’s why I have new group mates for our clinical exposure. In my group, students have mixed personalities and capabilities. There are those who, like me, are sometimes lazy and close minded, others are hardworking and simple, while some are bound to be in group one to serve as audiences when members seem to intimidate each other. These past few days, I got to know each one better and I try to adjust myself with them because blending with my new group mates will result in successful relationship if I do some moves in making things work. I don’t want to hurt any one, particularly my colleagues, for the reason I have no rights to do so but when the time comes I can’t tolerate one’s attitude, then sorry if I’ll displace my anger towards them if and only if I’ll come across my boiling point.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 31, 2008 at Thursday, July 31, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments