yearning for my dream  

Posted by olbi in , ,

Today I missed my 7am – 3pm shift in the ER because I came by the hospital late enough that I was considered absent. The staff already started their endorsement so I voluntarily went home because for me there’s no chance I could attend the said duty. There are no hard feelings, though, behind my absence. It’s just that today should have been my first exposure in the ER and I should have minor cases within the area. So, when I went home, I immediately went back to sleep hoping my wonderful dream earlier will be flashed back again. Yet I was disappointed, somehow, because a new story was made in my dream. All I want is that specific dream I had this day! Only few people know that my happiness could only be found in my dreams; my fascination about my life can be triggered by what dreams could actually offer. I can only be happier inside my imagination than what I could experience in reality. If I could turn back time, I should not have awaken from my sleep and continue to be happy inside my own realm of thoughts.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 29, 2009 at Thursday, January 29, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments