im excited!  

Posted by olbi in ,

Soon I will be having my trip to Japan and I’ll be staying there for at least two months. I couldn’t think of anything else except “please, please let me have a safe trip”. It would be my first time to travel alone in an unfamiliar place. So my preparations?? briefing from my mother who works in Japan, read more about Tokyo especially about Narita airport (hehe), and I’m currently making my “to do” list so that I’ll not be wasting my precious time doing nothing. This trip will be my one shot to heaven hence I ought to do the most out of my stay in the city. Next time, I’ll be sharing photos showing a glimpse of what it feels like to be in Tokyo. Konichiwa!

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 at Saturday, March 28, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments