Can't you see?  

Posted by olbi in

When a certain useful object has been lost, I tend to be uncomfortable with my daily activities. It seems to me that every little thing I have such as my hanky, perfume, comb etc are very imperative with my day-to-day action because all this stuff constitutes my routine. What will happen if our accustomed actions have deviations? Recently, I lost my glasses or should I say, I left it in a resort where I and my close friends reunited to have a good time this summer. That poor thing was in fact newly bought since I also lost the old one. Hehe.. Careless indeed! That’s why these days I’m having a hard time to focus on things, to vividly see my surroundings (especially when I went out to stroll the city), and to stay longer in front of the computer. How I wish I could retrieve my glasses through the help of a friend. Hopefully, after many days of being indifferent will I be able to be ‘normal’ again. Hehe..

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 at Saturday, March 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments