music for life!  

Posted by olbi in

Music is food for the soul. What would this world become if music wasn’t born? Everything would be dull. We have to listen on what the music tries to teach us, or preach unto us. Those talented souls chosen to be the creator of music are very lucky to be part of this realm where anybody could hear the melodies of the unknown. It is amazing how music change my life. Though I’m not a musician myself, it doesn’t hinder me on indulging with this beautiful creation. Music makes me cry, it makes me smile, and it even makes me indifferent. But to the extent, music helped me a lot. Now, I’m promoting the therapy, the magic behind every song. I wanted all of us to listen, to share, and to be part of redefining life through music. Don’t let the speakers mute; tune it in to the loudest expression of the soul. Let’s appreciate music. Let’s love music…

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 5, 2008 at Saturday, April 05, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments