expressing is a way to let go of the negatives  

Posted by olbi in

Sometimes, when you've already done all the available divertional activities, you can’t think of anything else to do in this world. There will come a point where you’ll become tired and bored of the cycle of things that you’ve already been doing. Thus, you wanted some rest. Either you want to end your life or just sleep like there’s no tomorrow. In that way, you cannot feel the pressure of being disgraceful, lonesome and unwanted individual; in that way, you do not possess the sinful mind, for it makes you weak and worrisome to all the possible actions you might do someday. So, with regards to what I’m feeling right now, I wanted someone to help me with my situation for I don’t want a life like this. I don’t want to have a mind like this. I don’t want to have this feeling of bitterness. Maybe, the best thing I could do is to sleep coz maybe….when I wake up, all these shit will temporarily be suppressed and then I’ll be bound to be cheerful and enlightened again.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 at Sunday, April 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments