thank you  

Posted by olbi in , ,

Yeah I have been to many hospitals, serving variety of patients. But for the many patients I have encountered, only a few sincerely thanked me for what I did. As a person, you can verify an individual telling gratitude from his heart. There are those who says ‘thank you’ either in English or Tagalog just in a second while others say it with a tone, lasting for many seconds. There’s a difference, really. Because of that, I mean, for those who sincerely express their appreciation, they made me happy. They enlightened me. Even for the simple care you’ve given them, these patients could touched you or moved you, making you more motivated to help them in any way. However, I can’t ignore the fact that in any manner my patients will thank me, I am already happy that somehow they say ‘thank you’ rather than disregarding my presence as a student nurse. As a whole, we should recognize the importance of appreciation in any given situations because the words coming out from our mouth are strong enough to come in contact with other people’s feelings.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 27, 2008 at Sunday, April 27, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments