daydreamer  

Posted by olbi in ,

When I was still in preschool, my imagination has been activated. All through out these years, I’m living under the pleasure and power of daydreaming. It’s just that, I have crazy ideas or stories in mind and I apply these things in my fictional life. I created a new world beyond expectation, a place where only I can be truly happier. Wherever I go, I'm always imagining things. When someone sees me being quiet and preoccupied, you can sense that I’m already daydreaming. The technique I guess of enjoying the idea about daydreaming is to make stories that will take many days to end. For me, sometimes I get the plot of my stories from the movies I watched, stories I read or from many other sources available. It entices me that much when I am the main character and my partner would be someone, who’s currently my crush. Yeah, wishful thinking! Either way, whatever makes you happy, you have to go for it as long as you’re not hurting other people. I mean, daydreaming is free right? So why not avail? I suggest that one ought to daydream, though not always, when he or she is undergoing difficult times in his or her life because by doing so, you’re already using one of the known defense mechanism present.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 27, 2008 at Sunday, April 27, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments