David Cook  

Posted by olbi

COOK! COOK! COOK! Yeah I’m happy that he actually won this season! I never was a fan of American Idol but I was longing for David Cook to win rather than David Archuleta (no offense to DA fans). With his originality, simple, and rocker-ish disposition, Cook was able to capture the hearts of the many, leading him with too much votes against Archuleta. oh well, I patiently waited for the airtime of the show in our country since I first heard the news Thursday morning from the internet and the show will be aired Thursday evening. was it worth it? I mean, I already knew who won the contest yet I still watched the show….. YES OF COURSE IT WAS WORTH IT!!! then again… congratulations to David Cook and thanks to all the voters… \m/ rock on!

*picture courtesy of http://www.msnbc.msn.com/

This entry was posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 at Friday, May 23, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments