at last!  

Posted by olbi in

Today, I just watched this amazing independent film made especially to special people. I’ve been dying to want to see this movie yet it wasn’t shown in our town’s cinemas. However, recently I did see original copies of it to be purchased in various stores. I guess the film was made and shown last 2006 and only this 2008 that cd’s were released.. so, having a glimpse of its title in youtube, I immediately uploaded such video hence diverting my attention to merely watch it rather than studying my lessons (oops!). Its just that, I’m afraid if I delay this opportunity then youtube will prohibit the movie because… because you know… piracy issues... well, I’m just glad… blissful as you may that I finally watched this… almost perfect… intense film. By the way, so what’s the title miss? Sssshhhhh….. I’ll be a little bit discreet about it… its confidential… hehehe…bow!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at Tuesday, September 02, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments