me? absent? owws...  

Posted by olbi in

Today, I was absent in my major class. It’s always been like this every Saturday. Sometimes I hate it. Though I like it often to just let go of this subject and relax for quite some time. All my absences for this subject have accumulated to its limit so I guess I should control myself for me to pass this year. Whose fault is it anyway? I can’t wake up on my own sometimes and even with other people’s help, I can’t just open my eyes from their early morning blabbermouth. Anyway, my actions are part of my being a student. It’s unusual though if you ever encountered someone who doesn’t commit such crime of taking absences. Well, I have friends who belong to such category. hehe. I have nothing against them. By the way, I read somewhere online an icon saying: normal people worries me – I agree to that.

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 6, 2008 at Saturday, September 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments