Special Force online game  

Posted by olbi in

I’m currently hooked to Special Force online which is relative to the Counter Strike game. I’m new to it so I have to play everyday to gain more experience for my chosen character. Anyhow, I enjoy playing with it because killing other members relieves my stress and it alleviates my negative emotions kept inside. Also, the fact that I’m practicing the defense mechanism termed displacement could be the sole reason why I like games as such. Special Force really helped me a lot. I feel at ease after I play; the game also makes me laugh the way how other members die or how everyone kills each other because it’s needed. So, if you also want to try this game… visit this site and let’s kill one another: http://sf.mygame.ph/

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 6, 2008 at Saturday, September 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments