give me a break  

Posted by olbi in

I actually planned to post an entry sharing it’s already our sembreak yet it’s been like 2 weeks and nothing has been posted. hehe. now, sembreak’s almost over and surely, I’m gonna miss those long hours of sleep, those times when I would sleep at 5 to 6 in the morning, those moments when I would just use the computer the whole day; also experiencing a buffet-like home, and of course going out to unwind myself. Those were just some of the moments I felt carefree and that span of time allowed me to have some reflections too. hehe. Going to school’s almost over and so I wonder if I’ll give my best shot this coming semester. The real ‘me’ wasn’t totally portrayed in front of my teachers or classmates. I merely desired to pass my subjects though; no goals of becoming an excellent student. However, because some of my classmates are acclaimed achievers, can I be like them if I exert more effort and show interest on my course? Maybe or maybe not I could become like them. Should I give it a shot or will I be contented of what I’ve already attained right now..? I dunno…

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008 at Sunday, October 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments