is-tu-fed  

Posted by olbi in ,

I’m happy right now because I’m laughing at my own flaws. I was playing Special Force and I’ve already attained the position of Second Lieutenant. I felt so naïve knowing that a character on that game could be equipped with different items like buying your own boots, armor, helmet etc. Only when I reached the First Lieutenant position I discovered that fact. hehe. Also, I managed to accomplish the position without even buying any card/e-coin to purchase some items (because once I was about to buy a card at Netopia, the personnel said such cards are unavailable). Anyhow, when I bought some items for my character I was excited to play intensely because of the additional points and other benefits. Only after 3 days of playing I’ve realized and I was pissed off that those purchased items weren’t used. Why? I didn’t click them in my inventory which means those equipment were merely stored and weren’t taken advantage. In the end, I remain ignorant (after playing the best game for quite some time).

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 at Wednesday, October 29, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments