88 minutes  

Posted by olbi in

I recently watched 88 minutes by Al Pacino and all I can say is… the movie is a ‘so-so’. It’s a thriller, with concepts of suicide. It seems that Al Pacino has grown old because he’s not that active in the movie (or maybe it’s just meant to be for his current role) unlike his other films I watched. However, he is naturally funny because I laughed on some of his lines.

Going back to the movie, you ought to keep on guessing who the murderer is or who’s trying to kill Dr. Gramm (Al Pacino). For me, I have predicted some characters to be the suspect but I don’t have any idea that in the middle of the story, there will be twists that will surely make you want to watch the movie til the end. As a whole, I recommend the movie because people will learn something from it and its good for entertainment. (You still have 88minutes to watch the movie… tic tac!)

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 27, 2008 at Sunday, April 27, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments