doing the wrong thing  

Posted by olbi in ,

How will you know that something is enough already? I mean…if you’re being bad.. how can you tell that you’re already at your worst? If an individual is being too much inclined to a negative action, is it not in his or her conscience that what he’s or she’s been doing is disgraceful? When you are into 'it', there’s no stopping? There are a lot of sinful actions inevitable to human beings. It’s natural to cling to something that will give you the unique pleasure that can’t be found in video games or in watching movies. However, if we’re into that earthly pleasure all the time, can we be labeled as terrible shit? Come to think of it…if you’re into ‘it’, you’ll become addicted to ‘it’ to a point that you can’t control the impulse that ‘it’ gives.

But for me…we should not judge right away…especially if you haven’t experience the ‘it’ I’ve been talking about. I, somehow, understand those people who’ve undergone the earthly pleasure life has given. Thus, I can relate…I clearly misunderstood other people and I’ve given my opinions right away. Now I know that there’s more to what ‘bad actions’ mean. Our unwanted actions could sometimes be difficult to control especially if our impulses are stronger than what our rationalization can offer before doing that ‘bad’ action. Hence, I suggest that whenever you want to learn something, you must also experience that something for I believe to that popular saying 'experience is the best teacher'.

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 at Sunday, April 20, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments