enjoying music  

Posted by olbi in

Right now, I’m listening to loud music, the only thing I could hear out of these earphones inserted in my ears. Although I’m currently indulging with the beautiful melodies of my favorite artists, later on, there will be sudden shift of situation. Silence will overwhelm within me of course because I’ll be going to a place where sick people will be lying on bed, asleep. That specific destination is the hospital where I’ll be staying for the whole night til the sun rises. However, even if I’m in hospitals, I still have the chance to sing, hum, or think about selected songs. That habit keeps me awake though. Also, it’s amazing how I could manage to be in different situations, yet I’m still satisfied of how music dwells within me. I mean, whether there is noise or silence, I am still enjoying the power of music.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 28, 2008 at Monday, April 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments