honesty  

Posted by olbi in ,

What I do best is to be honest… especially in class, in this blog, and sometimes with my friends. Hehe. I mean, I guess we all have our secrets, our own private life that we can’t express or share with our close friends. What we intend to share with them are mere experiences and feelings which are selected, though special as well. It’s like in class, I don’t cheat. In this blog, I post not just those happy experiences or stereotyped things like what others usually do. Rather, I want to express those that can’t sometimes be expressed. Thus, conveying unique things (in this blog) means that I only communicate or even disseminate some delicate parts of my life and in return I don’t expect readers especially those who know me to react in front of me or whatever because I would prefer they keep quiet and act as though they didn’t read my posts.. in that way, I don’t have to explain myself or I don’t have to know that you already know what I’m up to…

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 at Sunday, April 20, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments