love your career  

Posted by olbi in , ,

Today would be my last day of duty in the hospital. The week’s over and I’m happy that again I have more time to surf the net and watch my favorite Japanese drama. it’s relieving that next week will be our last exposure for this summer so I will be able to relax more often and will compensate for my lost times or gimmicks with my close friends. So, the best thing I guess about pursuing a career is to endure the trouble or stressful weight behind it. If you succeed on that part of undergoing a traumatic life, after that would be the satisfaction and happiness one can gain especially when things gone wild at first and suddenly little by little, everything will be concealed by hardwork and achievements. Hence, my advice to you, especially to student nurses, is to be happy always and love what you’re doing because only in happiness can you forget that the path you chose is difficult and only in learning to love what you’re doing can you be successful on the career that you chose for yourself.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 9, 2008 at Friday, May 09, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments