plan plan plans...  

Posted by olbi in

Its been three days since my last day of school. until now, I have no planned activities for myself to enjoy with. I’m stuck at home ( which in fact is what I usually do), merely banging my head on the internet, drinking too much coffee, sleeping like a dragon, and of course, ‘eating all I can’ meals are some of the things I achieve in my everyday life as of the moment. I used to be not that type of person for this summer because some things were hindered by the hectic schedule for hospital duties. That’s why, maybe, by staying at home and doing nothing is some sort of unwinding action to compensate for the stressful life behind nursing course. However, I’ve decided that starting today, I’m gonna shift my lifestyle. Though not fond of making schedules or plans, I want to be busy for the entire day. First, I plan to wake up early in the morning to have an exercise (riding my old school Japanese style bicycle). Then I’m going somewhere during the day, if strength still allows me to move. Next, in the afternoon ‘til night, I want to be with my friends because it’s been a while since I last saw their warm faces. So, I hope all these things will work out, as planned… yet I guess… I bet… something’s gonna happen, messing up my schedule for the day (and I honestly believe that 75% of plans does not work out just fine; that’s why sometimes I hate plans!). It’s better to act base on impulses... or should I say, on the spot decisions will work out sometimes and they’re more enjoyable.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at Tuesday, May 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments