season 4 finale of HOUSE  

Posted by olbi in

I eagerly watched the final two episodes (I’m not sure if those were the last) of this season’s House M.D. The titles were as follows: House’s Head (1) and Wilson’s Heart (2). It was surprising because there were many twists on the storyline and another character has to left the show (who will that character be? watch out for that!) However, thinking about it deeply, everyone’s involved with solving the problem. I mean, the two episodes were really big deal... and you have to watch it over and over again because you’ll gonna miss House for quite sometime. Fans ought to wait ‘til next season which will be on September this year. But don’t worry, the next season will be more exciting, with more episodes than Season 4. I suggest that enthusiasts should watch again House from season one to four so that by the time you finish all the episodes, Season five will be aired in our favorite channels (or torrents will be available online.. hehe). Hail to you Dr. House and I’ll sincerely bow my head in front of you if ever I’m gonna meet you in person… promise! *right hand raised

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 22, 2008 at Thursday, May 22, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the .

0 comments